Beyond standard wages, tip reporting and payroll tax filing, Advantage can provide a variety of other valuable services and reports to help you manage the complexities of restaurant payroll:
• Allocated Tip Reporting
– Advantage can help take the mystery out of meeting your TEFRA requirements. You can choose the method you want to monitor reported tips, and if it becomes necessary to allocate tips, the Advantage system provides the wide-ranging flexibility to handle any restaurant’s requirements.
• Tip-to-Minimum Validation
– Our system will make sure the wages you pay your staff and the tips they report keep your business in compliance with minimum wage requirements, giving you the information and the tools to keep both your employees and the government happy.
• Shortfall Reports
- Part of our standard Restaurant Payroll package, this valuable report protects both you and your employees, ensuring that they don't owe you for voluntary deductions that couldn’t be satisfied from their wages … and that they have an opportunity to pay the proper tax on their income.
• FICA Tip Credit Report
– Advantage will help you get the maximum benefit from this powerful business tax credit. In addition to maintaining your payroll records, we can track your matching portion of FICA paid on tips reported in excess of minimum wage on a per period, monthly, quarterly, yearly or fiscal year basis – whenever you need it! Tracking this information could lead to substantial business tax savings.
• IRS Form 8027/Employer’s Annual Information, Return of Tip Income and Allocated Tips
– If your food or beverage establishment is required to file this annual report, Advantage can assist you in completing the form each year. We'll provide a signature-ready return, all set for timely, accurate filing.
Whether you're a large establishment or a small café, Advantage understands the needs of restaurants. Select from our menu of standard and value-added services, and start enjoying a better payroll solution right away!